I am so so sorry for being so absent the past couple of months. As my blog name alludes, I do struggle with anxiety, and these past few months have been very hard for me.
That being said, please comment below and let me know if you would like me to come up with an Anxiety/Self Care post, to help you all out on those tough days.
On a brighter note, I have high hopes for what August is going to bring! Looking ahead at my calendar, not only do I have some fun things coming up, but I also have a lot planned for the blog as well!
Here are a few things to look forward to this upcoming month:
- OOTD Inspiration- I am hoping to share multiple OOTDs throughout August. I definitely have a lot of winning outfits from July that I would love to share with everyone.
- Camping- I will be going camping with my family August 6th-11th, so I am hoping to capture a lot of that trip and come up with a little travel diary.
- Hit and Miss Makeup Products- I have been trying a lot of new products lately, and will definitely be sharing my thoughts on them
- Fall Outfit/Makeup Inspiration- Fall is my favourite season and I cannot wait to put together a lot of fall ready outfits, whether you’re going to cheer on your local football team or go to the pumpkin patch!
- My 20th Birthday- August is my birthday month, and this year it is a big one! I will no longer be considered a ‘teen’ anymore. With August being my birthday month, I am hoping to maybe plan a giveaway or something, so keep your eyes open for details!
- Moving and Packing Tips- This is still a possibility, but I could be moving at the end of August or September, so I will definitely be sharing some packing hacks and moving tips. Might talk about my apartment hunting experience as well!
Those are just a few things to look forward to in August. It’s not a lot, but I will definitely be more active than I have been.
Thanks for staying with me friends, and I hope July is treating you all well!